Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Destinations Africa Africa – General Discussion Wheelchair safaris in Kenya Tanzania and Uganda

• Wheelchair safaris in Kenya Tanzania and Uganda

• Eleonora_Censorii

March 11, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Hello! For safaris adapted for wheelchair users and their friends and families I have added to our website the ones in Kenya and Uganda (Tanzania coming soon) that Go Africa Safaris offers. The team is really nice and experienced and we definitively recommend them!

https://www.destinationeverywhere.eu/tour/wheelchair-accessible-kenya-tour/

• Josh_Grisdale

March 12, 2020 at 9:14 am

That looks really great! I like the adaptations to the safari van. Looks sturdy enough for a power wheelchair.

Speaking of which, it seemed like the room was like a camp site. I assume there is power to charge an electric wheelchair?

• Eleonora_Censorii

March 12, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Yes sure, these lodges are in the middle of the parks and natural areas but are equipped very well, and Kenya has a really well organised travel offer, so for one’s first safari it is a safe choice, has lower prices and some stunning places to see. The voltage would be 240V. It really is a bit of a luxury experience because you have a super nice room and the animals around you. It’s a breakfast with a really special view.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now