- MemberApril 29, 2020 at 11:44 pm
Hey there – I hope you all are well and healthy! I have a trip planned for later this year, late September into early Octpber. I’m planning to travel to England & France, from the US. What are we thinking? Should I start thinking of canceling this trip? Or still too early to panic? I’m not normally indecisive, but hoping for a consensus opinion to help make my decision. I really, really want to take this trip. Thanks for your help!
- MemberApril 30, 2020 at 4:23 am
This is so hard to answer. We canceled our trip to Ireland for late July to late August because of covid concerns. Wasn’t sure at first but now feel it was right thing to do. Your trip is a bit later so I might wait another month and decide. Our health matters most ..if we remain healthy we can go later.
Hope that helps
Log in to reply.