Blind and Autistic

• Unknown Member

March 5, 2018 at 12:17 am

Hello,

i did not test it.

i am completely shuttered, down and broken.

We booked the Apartment for Tokyo over one month ago.

It was a long process because with my autism i had a lot of questions and a lot of factors to be clear to make a decision of which apartment we could possibly book.

Then we found what we really wanted. We talked with the Airbnb host and we made the booking and we paid.

It says its a long term stay (over 28 days) and that there is a strict rule about cancelation.

Just 2 hours ago i received a message from the host, telling us, that this apartment wont be longer available and that they refund us.

I am broken down. I got no nerves left. Dont know what to do now.

Its one month later, the money i paid, we booked a flight and now we dont have any apartment more.

I wanted to contact Airbnb, but theres nowhere you can contact them.

We wanted to book an apartment with airbnb right before this one and then also they said i cant book.

I think this whole airbnb is a lie. You cannot go there. 2 times they tell me its not available. once before even booking and once a month after successful booking and paying.

i dont know what i should do now.

maybe we just cancel the whole trip. i dont know where to find another apartment.

an apartment just for us, where i can be alone with my wife. and which is not in a building height over 10 levels high. i am afraid of high buildings. and in a place where it is near komagome line and where its not that busy during the night.

i am lost….

• Accessible Japan

March 5, 2018 at 10:23 am

I am so sorry to hear that.

I have never used AirBNB but found this about contacting them: https://all-about-airbnb.com/post/142351825041/how-to-contact-airbnb-customer-support-via-email

Maybe it can help you…

Page 2 of 2

Skip to content