November 28, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Okay, thank you soo much, I will try with my orange email box ! 😉

See you soon ! 🙂

• roxas04

February 13, 2018 at 1:59 am

Hello Accessible Japan ! 🙂

I know, it was very long ! 0o0

You remember of me ? 😉

In the two little monthes, beginning of this April, I will be in Japan.

But, I would want to check just a little thing, if my memory is at point :

1) The email address of AKB48 staff is that [email protected] ?

And for NMB48, is that one [email protected] ?

Is it good and just for these two addresses (AKB48 and NMB48 !) ?

Thank you so much !

2) I remember that, if I won a ticket for NMB48 or/and AKB48, I must to send an email to NMB48 staff and AKB48 staff.

So, for the email for NMB48 staff and AKB48 staff, can I put together ” 抽選に当たりました。私は車椅子を使う人です。どうすればいいですか? ” and ” Hello !

I won a ticket, I will go to the theater in a wheelchair. ” in the SAME email at once in Japanese and in English at same time ?

Is it good like that ?

So, no needing to do two emails with the two languages separatly per email for that, but just one will suffice !

Thank you so much !

See you soon Accessible Japan ! 🙂

• Accessible Japan

February 13, 2018 at 9:47 am

Yup, that is correct!

Hope you win!

• roxas04

February 13, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Okay, thank you soo much Accessible Japan ! ^^

An another question :

For my email box(es), I have my own usual orange email box and an another : my gmail address : [email protected].

1) When I am still in France, with which one can I use for registering for the akb48 ticket center, receive any email notification if I win, and tell to NMB48 and AKB48 staff for my accessibility and receive answer emails from them ?

Thank you very much !

2) When I will be in Japan (exactly in Kyoto) can I use (with the wifi of my hotel) a tablet for going on Internet (as if that was my usual computer when I am at home in France !) and using the akb48 ticket center ?

Thank you very much !

3) And, always in Japan, wich address email will work and must I use for receive email notifications if I win, and send/receive emails for/from NMB48 and AKB48 staff about my accessibility ?

Thank you very much !

See you soon Accessible Japan ! 🙂

• Accessible Japan

February 14, 2018 at 1:07 pm

If you read it on a tablet you should be fine, but please contact the email company to be sure.

• ditasy

February 19, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Hello everyone.  I hope someone can help me.

I will be bringing my family (4pax, including me) to Osaka/Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka last week of March 2018.  Unfortunately, my daughter fractured her leg last month and she will be travelling in a wheelchair.

Can you recommend a company where I can rent a mechanized/powerized wheelchair for my daughter? We will be staying from the 26th-30th March. I hope to hear from someone soon

Thank you very much

• Josh Grisdale

February 19, 2018 at 2:36 pm

Hello,

This topic is about a music contest, so, maybe nobody will know the answer to a wheelchair rental…

Maybe it would be better to start a new topic in the Japan Discussion forum?

You can click this link:  Japan Discussion forum

And then click the “New Topic” button to start a new question.

Hope that helps!

• ditasy

February 19, 2018 at 3:05 pm

Thanks Josh for pointing this out 🙂 I already opened a new topic as suggested 🙂

• roxas04

February 19, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Hello again Accessible Japan ! 🙂

I contacted my orange plateform, and yes, it is okay, I am can use my orange address and my gmail address on my dad’s tablet ! ^^

Okay, the problem is solved ! 😉

Thank you very much ! 😀

Mata neee Accessible Japan ! 🙂

Page 2 of 2

Skip to content