Reply To: (Teen) Family to Greece: Athens, Crete, Naxos — w/c ferries?

• duxinco

September 30, 2019 at 11:35 am

Ευχαριστώ Alex,

I appreciate so much your feedback. I hope you enjoyed your visits to Greece.

After way too much time online I did come across this wonderful travel agency, Dolphin Hellas, who have been helping me (specifically Rafail). 

Rafail told me a) November is when the summer ferry schedules are released, so we’ll (he’ll) look then to see what could work for my family, and b) he will also book us airplane tickets to fly from Athens to Naxos, because that may end up being our only Accessible way there. 

Having Dolphin Hellas has seriously taken such a load off me because I don’t have to stress about it — someone who is there, boots on the ground, does this All The Time is going to also do it this time. For us. I’ve also asked them to get us lodging at the (Athens) airport our final night (our flight leaves at 6am), but my Greek teacher keeps telling me to have him make all our reservations because he’ll get the best price because he’s Greek. So maybe I’ll ask him as well. But if you (or others) have suggestions I would absolutely appreciate it!

Take care all.

Skip to content