Reply To: Can I earn money even if I can’t work?

  • Josh Grisdale

    May 23, 2022 at 3:56 pm

    Hi Zachary,

    Japan does have subsidies and welfare for this with disabilities. However, to move here you need to have a visa, and (with the exception of visa for family members of someone in Japan) this means you need an employer to sponsor the visa. So, unfortunately unless you have a visa, living here will not be possible. Sorry 😟

Skip to content