Reply To: Can I earn money even if I can’t work?

  • Nomad Traveler

    June 16, 2022 at 7:50 pm

    Hi Zachary,

    Just to let you know to study and work in Japan, the below websites can provide you all the required information:

    Accessible Japan This Website gives wheelchair users the latest useful information to visit attractive places in major parts of Japan.
    Independent Living in Japan Articles and resources on the IL situation in Japan from the Asia Disability Institute.
    Japanese resources on Independent Living Information Resources for People with Disabilities in Japan.

    Also, for Visas and Permits for Japan there are 27 different categories of residential status are available for the foreigner’s stay in Japan. You need to apply for a visa or a residence permit for visiting students. For details regarding visas consult an embassy or a consulate. A list of overseas Japanese embassy or consular offices (

    Further, to understand the Disability Related Legislation in Japan below is the link which provides you all the information relating to the same (this covers everything you need to know about disability related programs in Japan):

    Hope this helps.

Skip to content