Reply To: Extended layover

  • Ohayo Travel

    September 3, 2022 at 3:44 pm

    Hi, I am not a specialist on visa in Japan but it is not allowed to work while people stay in Japan with short term visit visa. A working visa is issued for people who work and get remuneration in the below categories: Professor, Artist, Religious activities, Journalist, Business manager, Legal/Accounting services, Medical services, Researcher, Instructor, Engineer/Specialist in humanities/International services, Nursing care.

    for your reference:

    Visa in Japan

    Working visa in Japan

Skip to content