Reply To: I’m physically disabled and want to live in Japan someday

  • Mr.Marsh

    September 12, 2022 at 3:19 pm

    I’m physically disabled and moved to Japan last year. All the information I found on getting disability status in Japan states one must have been disabled while living in Japan & have paid into the social welfare program for YEARS. I was hoping for a form of disability acknowledgement for the purpose of taxes and discounted transportation but there doesn’t appear to be anything for foreign residents. Suggestions?

Skip to content