Reply To: Distilled water in Japan

  • Carlos

    March 22, 2023 at 7:52 pm

    In the sample pages, it shows a “K-PAP”. Are CPAPs called K-PAP in Japan? Also, a previous link in this discussion was from one of the major CPAP manufacturers, RESMED. That link said you needed the authorization certificate.

    If there’s still some confusion, your client may want to contact the closest Japanese Consulate. (There’s one in Los Angeles, for example.) Hopefully, they’d know the procedure.

Skip to content