Reply To: Finding specific supplies in Tokyo/Kyoto

  • Josh Grisdale

    September 22, 2023 at 10:59 am


    The Japanese for BUP-4 Lady is バップフォーレディ. But from a quick look, they seem to only sell it at drug stores with a pharmacy attached (because they will explain usage etc). So, you might want to ask your hotel where the nearest one is.

    Here is the (Japanese) link to the medication so you can show it to the hotel or drug store/pharmacy to cut down on trying to explain:

    As for pads, any large drug store (Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Papas, Welcia etc) has a very large selection of pads and adult incontinence supplies, so it should be available.

    Near Shinagawa station this drug store sell’s type 1, 2 and 3 over-the-counter medicine, so, it should have it (or at least point you in the right direction):

Skip to content