Reply To: Travel with tracheotomi

  • Josh Grisdale

    December 22, 2023 at 10:28 am


    While it may be possible to hire some care workers for basic help, care requiring medical level assistance (like getting phlegm from the person’s airways) legally requires a special certification in Japan. So I would suggest they come with their own care worker or family member.

Skip to content