Reply To: Accessible taxi for power wheelchair.

• Kathie

June 3, 2024 at 3:29 am

We recently enjoyed the services of One Trail Trans Care on our visit to Yokohama. Mr Hideo Sasaki, the owner, went above and beyond to make my husband feel comfortable and safe. We were greeted inside the airport when we arrived and Mr Sasaki and his assistant helped us with our luggage. We didn’t have to go searching for him. He also brought us to the Shinkansen station in Yokohama a few days later and accompanied us to the correct gate, helped us board the train and waited until we departed. In a country where we did not speak the language this was so helpful and took the worry out of travelling with a wheelchair. He was waiting for us at the door of the train at the Shinkansen station when we returned to Yokohama. The same wonderful treatment was given to us when he brought us to the cruise ship terminal. He went as far as he could with us, assisting with our luggage. It’s my understanding that he also does wheelchair tours to Hakone, Mt Fuji, Kamakura, Tokyo and Mt Takao and will drive to and from both Narita Airport and Haneda Airport. His philosophy is that those in wheelchairs should be able to experience and enjoy Japan’s nature, culture, history and cuisine. I can’t recommend this company enough.

Skip to content