Reply To: Disabled french student doing an exhange in Japan next year

  • Wanping Aw

    July 2, 2024 at 7:45 am

    Hi Romain, I would recommend contacting Chuo Universitys student services to ask for advice.

    I did a Google search and many universities around the area like Tokyo University, Ochanomizu Womens University offer accessible rooms in their dormitories on campus. I tried to search for Chuo University, and couldnt find any, but this is could be due to the wrong combination of keywords I used. Do try to talk to your university first! I am sure they can provide some useful information to you 😀

Skip to content