Reply To: Traveling with an Ostomy

• Hanna

November 2, 2017 at 12:01 am

I had a feeling that might be the case. Honestly that seems like the best I could hope for. I guess since rooms would come with showers and the shower should have a hand spray attachment that would work for bathing and cleaning purposes. Though I am making assumptions here… from my limited knowledge of the way bathing works in Japan (from anime and and youtube shows like “Life Where I’m From”) I assume that hotel room showers/baths would at least be some what similar to the standard of the country.

Thank you I will check again when we are more set on where and the dates we wish to stay at different places. Though that does remind me, there is a capsole hotel called Book and Bed that I was curious about. By any chance would you know anything about what sort of accessibility it might have? My husband loves mangas (we have a room in our home that is full of the mangas he has collected over the years) and I thought that it might be really cool to stay there, since there are quite a few locations (four or so from my understanding). Again thank you for all your help.

Skip to content