Congress Tur4All – invitation from Accessible Romania

• Congress Tur4All – invitation from Accessible Romania

Posted by Accessible Romania by Sano Touring on November 24, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Dear all,

Hope you are well!

It is our pleasure to invite you to join our partners from Accessible Romania at The second edition of TUR4ALL International Congress on Accessibility at Smart Tourism Destinations on Friday, Nov 27, at 12:30 CET on the panel – Accessibility best practices in theaters and shows.

They will present a very special Romanian project: the accessible event “I Don’t Stay at Home”, a fully accessible live concert held last year in a club in Bucharest. They shall share the experience live from that place, and Alin, the organizer and the heart and soul of this event will join the Accessible Romania team in presenting you a great example of good practices.

We will be very honored if you could join us and our partners by signing up here or find more information on the following link: https://www.congreso.tur4all.com/en/

Thanks,

Sano Touring Team

Josh Grisdale replied 3 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

November 25, 2020 at 10:07 am

Hello,

I tried to look at some of the other videos and they were in Spanish. Will this presentation be available in English at all? Would be interested in watching!

• Unknown Member

December 10, 2020 at 12:18 am

Thank yopu for sharing their webiste – https://www.congreso.tur4all.com/en/

• Josh Grisdale

March 15, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Unfortunately, there only seems to be in Spanish..

I cannot find a way to change the subtitles. Does anyone know? Or is there maybe an English version?

• Josh Grisdale

March 15, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I was able to figure out how to turn on machine language translation for English!
    (Click the gear, choose “Subtitles/CC”. It will default to Spanish. Click “Subtitles/CC” again and select “Auto-translate” and then choose your desired language.)

What a great idea – I loved how inclusive it was for all disabilities. I also really appreciated the care you put into training and preparation for staff and artists.

Skip to content