Travel plans

• Travel plans

Posted by soniagroot on June 16, 2020 at 11:42 pm

Hey!

I am really interested to know if anyone has travel plans for the future and if corona is affecting your decision!

In my case, In The Netherlands it is okay to go to campingsites and when i go there i make sure there is enough space between me and the other person. And also that i am the only one using the invalid toilet.

allie_miller replied 3 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

June 17, 2020 at 5:15 pm

Definitely no international travel plans.

However, here in Japan we can start going to other areas soon (though not encouraged). I would love to go and relax in an onsen (Japanese hot spring) or go to the ocean.

I guess we can consider this time “get reacquainted with the country you live in” time. Grinning

Are most camp sites in the Netherlands accessible? I don’t think they are here…

• soniagroot

June 19, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Some are ‘accessible’. But there are still some obstacles like you need someone that can walk to do the check in because the threshold to the reception is too high for a wheelchair or a scoot mobile to get over.

All the sanitary are super nice (with exceptions with some campingsites)

• TabiFolk

Organizer
    June 20, 2020 at 12:28 pm

Hi @soniagroot

As we were looking at this discussion, we realized something very embarrassing – we had no forum for the Netherlands!! So, sorry!

We have fixed that problem and created one:

https://www.tabifolk.com/forums/forum/destinations/europe/netherlands-discussion/

Please share about your awesome country and accessible tourism there with everyone!

– TabiFolk Team

• allie_miller

July 7, 2020 at 7:08 pm

I was supposed to go to Canada in late August and travel from Spain to Montreal but unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip. Things will only get better if we stay at home, to me travel can wait until next year

Skip to content