will corona kill my plans?

• will corona kill my plans?

Posted by Unknown Member on April 29, 2020 at 11:44 pm

Hey there – I hope you all are well and healthy! I have a trip planned for later this year, late September into early Octpber. I’m planning to travel to England & France, from the US. What are we thinking? Should I start thinking of canceling this trip? Or still too early to panic? I’m not normally indecisive, but hoping for a consensus opinion to help make my decision. I really, really want to take this trip. Thanks for your help!

allie_miller replied 3 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • babajan

April 30, 2020 at 4:23 am

This is so hard to answer. We canceled our trip to Ireland for late July to late August because of covid concerns. Wasn’t sure at first but now feel it was right thing to do. Your trip is a bit later so I might wait another month and decide. Our health matters most ..if we remain healthy we can go later.

Hope that helps

• airlineinfo8

May 29, 2020 at 7:20 pm

Hi mate,

It’s too hard to say anything on this topic right now, don’t know when this problem will end. I cancelled my journey towards India to Newyork. only i can say “stay home-stay safe”

• allie_miller

July 7, 2020 at 7:06 pm

Too early to decide but I will personally advise you to stay at home and safe but you can still wait and cancel in September… And as the situation in the US is not getting better, borders won’t be open to them unfortunately

Skip to content