E-mail address hotel Kyoto

• E-mail address hotel Kyoto

Posted by Vera on March 5, 2018 at 3:40 am

Hi,

I am planning a 3,5 week journey to Japan in October.

On the website of many hotels there is no e-mail address mentioned. On the website of Accessible Japan I saw the Green Rich Hotels Kyoto Eki Minami. Can I contact them by e-mail?

And what about the Tokoyo Inn hotels? Do they have e-mail or is telephone the only way? Thanks for your help!

Accessible Japan replied 6 years ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Accessible Japan

March 5, 2018 at 10:18 am

Hello @Vera, thanks for your questions

There is no email address, but on the Japanese site there is an Inquiry Form: https://www.greenhotels.co.jp/inquiry/?id=20020
    They will likely respond.  I have attached a translation of the form.  Only “name”, “email”, and “inquiry” are required.
    After filling in the form, the button at the bottom will not send it immediately, but will take you to a confirmation screen.  On that screen press 送信する (the button on the left).

As for Toyoko Inn, they do not have email addresses.  Though, I have noticed the redesign of their website does have an email address… that doesn’t work.  So, I assume they are moving towards email inquiries, but aren’t there yet.

Hope this helps!

• Vera

April 21, 2018 at 3:23 am

In the meanwhile I found their e-mail address [email protected] ….. maybe usefull for your website

After filling in the webform. Thanks for the translation.

• Accessible Japan

April 21, 2018 at 10:52 am

That is good to know, thank you so much!

Did they reply to you and are they able to help?

• Vera

April 21, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Hi,

I send them a message with thewebform as you described above. But their answer is that they don’t have an universal room. And that all rooms are too small to move around with a wheelchair. How strange.

I got response from:

GRH Kyoto

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

┏┓

┗■グリーンリッチホテル京都駅南

〒601-8047  京都府京都市南区東九条下殿田町3番

TEL:075(691)2500  FAX:075(691)2501

HP:http://www.gr-kyoto.com/

E-MAIL:[email protected]

I also e-mailed the Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kyoto ShijoKarasuma. They have an Universal Twin room which is wheelchair accessible.

The room size is 36.8 squire meters and the bathroom is 27 squire meters without bathtub.  Only their rates aren’t available yet for October. But this seems also a good option. In May a 2-person room is about ¥15.000.

Going further with my search…… The trip will be: Osaka, Hiroshima (for the Worlds sailing, just like my friend Hanneke), Kyoto and Tokyo.

• Accessible Japan

April 21, 2018 at 10:34 pm

Neat, you are friends!

Maybe Green hotel calls it a family room (http://www.gr-kyoto.com/room/ very bottom)…?  But if they are not helpful, it might be better to chose another hotel…

The rates shouldn’t change too much.

Skip to content