Going to a concert in Osaka

• Going to a concert in Osaka

Posted by Unknown Member on January 29, 2018 at 2:39 am

I would like to go see Ayumi Hamasaki in Osaka-Jo hall in July 2018. I understand that the tickets are hard to get for anyone abroad, but I’m hoping to get them via Japan Concert Tickets or some similar service. But I don’t know what kind of instructions I can give to the person trying to get me the tickets. Can they try to get me regular tickets or are there some kind of special wheelchair seat tickets? And can I take a personal assistant with me with the same ticket or do they need a ticket of their own?

Accessible Japan replied 6 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Accessible Japan

January 29, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Starting with the easy part first, your personal assistant will also need a ticket.

I don’t know about Japan Concert Tickets, but the general procedure is:

• Contact the concert producer (not the venue) and ask which section the accessible seating is located in  (ie A section or S section etc) – there is usually only one area, so you don’t really get to chose
    • Buy tickets in the correct section online, etc
    • Contact the concert producer again and tell them your name and that you have bought a seat in the section you were told to, and that you will be going with a personal assistant
    • On the day of the concert, go a bit early, tell a staff member your name and that you already contacted the company.  They will guide you to the accessible seating

If you cannot find the name of the concert producer, you can try contacting the venue and they can tell you who to contact.

Hope that helps!

Skip to content