Horse Racing Tokyo

• Horse Racing Tokyo

Posted by Nick on April 1, 2024 at 10:44 pm

I’m investigating the opportunity to go and see the horse racing whilst in Tokyo. I believe that facilities at the Tokyo track are really good for disabled persons but I’m so confused about obtaining tickets to visit. Has anyone been and paid on the gate ? The only information I can find is you have to be a resident to secure reserved seats but no information regards disability tickets or being able to reserve disability tickets. The last thing we want to do is travel out there and can’t get in . Has anybody been ?

Nick replied 2 weeks, 3 days ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

April 1, 2024 at 10:51 pm

From what I understand, after Covid it became a lottery to get tickets to go in person.

Can you give the address etc so I can check? Don’t want to look at the wrong track.

• Josh Grisdale

April 2, 2024 at 4:59 pm

You may want to hire @wilgo who helps people make bookings.

• Nick

April 3, 2024 at 4:24 pm

Thanks Josh, it’s the JRA Race Track ? ( think that’s right ) It’s got a big big race the NHK Mile Cup running that afternoon so it’s a big event in the Japanese calendar. I’ll take onboard your recommendation about Wilgo as thanks to your earlier advice I did book a tour with them on another matter .

• Nick

April 12, 2024 at 8:48 pm

Well Josh, with the help of Jun at WIlgo My wife and I have joined membership for the lottery for tickets for the horse racing. It’s very very very complicated and I don’t think without Yun’s help we would be this far advanced with the procedure. After filling in several pages online we wait to try and get tickets.There are fantastic facilities for disabled people so I will continue my progress on here in case anyone else wants to experience the racing in the future

Skip to content