How do l book/reserve the HEARTFUL room (disabled- type A or B) with TOYOKO INN

• How do l book/reserve the HEARTFUL room (disabled- type A or B) with TOYOKO INN

Posted by Spider Hart on October 16, 2023 at 9:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

my first trip to JAPAN in 2024 (wheelchair user -L1 Para). How do l book/reserve the HEARTFUL room (disabled- type A or B) with TOYOKO INN HOTEL GROUP.

This hotel chain group seems to have a policy to have one accessible hotel room in each of their hotels throughout Japan. It also suits my $ budget. Their web site says l need to “ring or fax” for reservation, but l do not speak Japanese (yet) and do not have a fax machine. I cannot find any email address for any of their hotels or a central reservations email location. Booking.com or those type of sites do not have this hotel grps accessible rooms as an option for reservation.

I have hit a road block with this one.

Anyone got any ideas for me??

Rdgs

Spider Hart

Western Australia

OCT2023

Spider Hart replied 9 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Ohayo Travel

Concierge
    October 16, 2023 at 9:58 pm

Hi,
    Website booking availability depends on the policy of the hotel individually. Some hotel allows booking online on the Toyoko INN official site, others say you should call to book the room. In any case they have at least one accessible room. In that case you should call them to book. This is the quickest way. Before that you should register membership of the hotel chain to obtain a certain membership discount.
    https://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/

• Spider Hart

October 17, 2023 at 8:47 pm

Thanks Ohayo Travel,

Appreciate the info. I do not speak JAPANESE so calling the hotel to book the Heartful room wont work for me. Any ideas?

rdgs

Spider Hart

W. Aust

17OCT23

• Rebeca Kim

October 16, 2023 at 11:27 pm

Hello! I did my reservations on booking. I booked a regular room and then requested accessible room by booking messages. If necessary you can ask for booking guest services to help your communication, but I spoke in English the whole time and it worked very fine.

Skip to content