Incontinence Products recommendations for delivery via Amazon to our hotel?

• Incontinence Products recommendations for delivery via Amazon to our hotel?

Posted by Vickster69 on July 12, 2023 at 11:53 am

Hi, looking for recommendations of reliable Adult Incontinence nappies/ diapers for adult with double incontinence.

Product needs to have 4 point tape, be able to absorb up 2600ml(minimum ) Medium size 70-105, slightly confused about the actual descriptions of the products, Diaper Tape?( 4 tabs?) Sheet? (?)

Coming from Australia where we regularly use Abena Slip Premium M4 9 drops.

I am hoping someone can direct me to a comparable product.

Thanks 😊

AsiaMarketMakers replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

Concierge
    July 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm

I think there are several types: pads (spot protection), briefs (ie mostly like underwear but can handle minor accidents), and diapers designed for those with minimal/no ability to control bladder/bowel function. The “sheet” may be towel sized sheets made out of diaper material used on a bed when changing a diaper to keep the bed from getting dirty.

Before looking around, can you just confirm the 70-105? I assume that is cm for waist size?

• Vickster69

July 12, 2023 at 1:08 pm

Hey Josh, yes 70-105cm is correct for the waist, we can get the larger 80 to 120cm if available.The photos I posted show size I believe. The Japanese product is the closest I could find to what we need but the absorbency rate is lower than what we need.

The Abena Brand doesn’t appear to be sold in Japan, I am looking for something as close as possible to the Abena Brand or Abri-flex brand.

Thanks

😊

• Vickster69

July 12, 2023 at 1:09 pm

P.S “Sheet” is sometimes used to replace “pad” in some of the translation on Amazon website

• Vickster69

July 12, 2023 at 1:10 pm

Sorry forgot to add 100% require “Diaper” style with tabs 😊

• Josh Grisdale

Concierge
    July 13, 2023 at 10:03 am

Hi again.

I actually work for an elderly care facility so I asked a case worker and they had never seen one that could hold that much (at least sold at stores).

They seem to measure capacity by “number of times (peeing)” so you will see things like 4 times or 3 times etc. One time is estimated as 150cc.

The largest capacity I could find was 6-7 times estimated as 1200cc (though 7×150 is 1050…?).

https://amzn.to/3XP1EHi

There are also exchangeable inserted pads with additional times….

Will you be in Japan for a long time?

• Vickster69

July 14, 2023 at 6:49 am

Thanks and yes the most I’ve seen is 5 capacity. I guess I will have to buy inserts as well. We are travelling for 14 days so if I take all our own diapers that is 2 bags weighing over 7kg’s which is an issue due to baggage allowance and also we are trying to keep it to one bag for the 3 of us to avoid issues lugging the bag on the train and negotiating the stations.

Thanks that has answered my question 😊😊

• Josh Grisdale

Concierge
    July 14, 2023 at 10:26 am

I would also add that nearly every drugstore, many supermarkets and even some convenience stores generally have adult diapers of some sort. So, you might be able to reduce that a bit…

• AsiaMarketMakers

July 16, 2023 at 1:53 pm

I would suggest taking your own with you as sizing can be different in Japan.

Skip to content