Keio Press Inn hotel

• Keio Press Inn hotel

• Vera

April 26, 2018 at 4:41 am

Hi,

Continuing searching for affordable hotels for my trip in Japan in October. Now looking for something in Tokyo.

On another accessibility website, I read about the Keio Presso Inn. It has 8 hotels in Tokyo and every hotel has an accessible twin room. But still my Japanese is still awfull ;-). But I see that on the Japanese site is more information than on the English one.

Can you see if the hotels have e-mail addresses of a web form for contacting them?

And has anyone experience in one of these hotels. Any other recommodations for hotels are also welcome.

Best regards from the Netherlands !

• Accessible Japan

April 26, 2018 at 11:25 am

Hi,

If you go to this page (https://www.presso-inn.com/contact/) there are links to each hotel’s contact form (in Japanese).

I have translated a screen shot of the forms. While it says are the fields all required, it doesn’t seem to verify anything other than the email address, so, don’t worry about address or phone number etc. being correct.

On the next screen you can confirm what you want to send. If it is OK then check the “I am not a robot” box and click the blue send button.

Hope it helps!

• Accessible Japan

April 30, 2018 at 11:31 am

Thank you for your information!

I would recommend the Shinjuku hotel though as it has better train access and you can maybe get around with fewer transfers.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to content