Keio Press Inn hotel

• Keio Press Inn hotel

Posted by Vera on April 26, 2018 at 4:41 am

Hi,

Continuing searching for affordable hotels for my trip in Japan in October. Now looking for something in Tokyo.

On another accessibility website, I read about the Keio Presso Inn. It has 8 hotels in Tokyo and every hotel has an accessible twin room. But still my Japanese is still awfull ;-). But I see that on the Japanese site is more information than on the English one.

Can you see if the hotels have e-mail addresses of a web form for contacting them?

And has anyone experience in one of these hotels. Any other recommodations for hotels are also welcome.

Best regards from the Netherlands !

Accessible Japan replied 5 years, 12 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Accessible Japan

April 26, 2018 at 11:25 am

Hi,

If you go to this page (https://www.presso-inn.com/contact/) there are links to each hotel’s contact form (in Japanese).

I have translated a screen shot of the forms. While it says are the fields all required, it doesn’t seem to verify anything other than the email address, so, don’t worry about address or phone number etc. being correct.

On the next screen you can confirm what you want to send. If it is OK then check the “I am not a robot” box and click the blue send button.

Hope it helps!

• Vera

April 27, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Thanks ! It was very helpfull. Only the Presso Inn Tokyoebi Yaesu site was not readable for me. There I had to do something else than checking the robot checkbox. But it is in the neighborhood of Tokyo Station, so I think more expensive.

After filling in the web form I could read there e-mail addresses. Maybe helpfull for other travellers: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

The Presso Inn Shinjuka and the Presso Inn Otemachi look very good and reasonable prized. I think the Presso Inn Otemachi is better situated to visit places for me as tourist. Also thinking about our flight back from Narita at 11h40 a.m. Can you advice me about this?

The addresses are:
      Keio Presso Inn Otemachi, 京王プレッソイン大手町ビル 4丁目-4-1 Nihonbashihongokucho, Chūō, Tokyo 103-0021,
      Keio Presso Inn Shinjuku, 3-4-5 西新宿 新宿区 東京都 160-0023, Japan

I have more information about these hotels in my mailbox. If you want it for your site, please let me know.

• Accessible Japan

April 30, 2018 at 11:31 am

Thank you for your information!

I would recommend the Shinjuku hotel though as it has better train access and you can maybe get around with fewer transfers.

Skip to content