Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel – Tokyo

• Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel – Tokyo

Accessible Japan updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 6 Posts
  • Jacinta

November 11, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Hi

We recently stayed at this hotel and found the service to be fantastic.

One thing for people travelling with a hoist or Personal lift to bear in mind was that the bathroom had a 1 inch /2.54 CM lip.  To exit with a hoist you need to push the hoist over that – it is not completely flat.   If you had the abiliity to take one of those rubber protable ramps to that height it may be worth that.

We found the hotel to be a great base, becuase we had access to 3 elevators to the subway on the same block.  One right out the front, one about 1 min away at the Kabukiza and 1 about 2 minutes away at the Mitsukoshi department store.   It was only 10 minutes walk to a 4 th elevator  which covered us in all directions for the G and M lines. It is also only about 20-25 minutes walk to Tokyo Station.

• Accessible Japan

November 12, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Thank you for the input, we just updated the listing on the website 🙂

Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo

• Melanie

December 26, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Hi! This sounds really good! How were the beds? Soft or firm? I have huge issues with hard mattresses in Japan.

• Accessible Japan

December 27, 2018 at 11:01 am

I can’t think of many hotels in Japan without hard mattresses… hopefully @Jacinta_S can let us know this one is different 🙂

• Melanie

December 27, 2018 at 3:51 pm

@AccessibleJapan I now have a tiny list of hotels with soft and cozy mattresses. This may be another good forum topic.

• Accessible Japan

December 27, 2018 at 3:57 pm

That would be fantastic!  Please do start the thread!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to content