Mobility Scooter/Wheel Chair rental in Tokyo for Cruise

• Mobility Scooter/Wheel Chair rental in Tokyo for Cruise

Posted by 2 Getaway Travel on May 12, 2023 at 2:51 am

Hello! I have a client who is taking a cruise from Tokyo to Singapore in August. They won’t need a mobility scooter for any local transportation within Tokyo, just for their cruise, and then on various excursions along the way. Is there a rental company that would rent at the cruise port, then let them drop it off in Singapore? Thank you!

Josh Grisdale replied 10 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

May 12, 2023 at 10:17 am

I have a vague recollection of a company that does that. I’ll search but maybe @cpnheather or @kenedmonds19 know?

• Josh Grisdale

May 12, 2023 at 10:22 am

This is the place I was thinking of: https://www.specialneedsatsea.com/

They say worldwide but in their price calculator didn’t seem to have anything in Asia… might be worth contacting them anyway though

• CPN Heather

May 12, 2023 at 10:34 am

That’s the correct company, @joshgrisdale. When I talked to them last, they were not yet in Japan but hoping to be soon. Definitely worth contacting. Let me know if you don’t get a reply, and I can dig up a biz card.

• 2 Getaway Travel

May 13, 2023 at 1:00 am

Thank you all so much! I am looking into that company as we speak.

• 2 Getaway Travel

May 13, 2023 at 1:44 am

Yes! They can help me! Thank you so much for your advice and for pointing us in the right direction!

• Josh Grisdale

May 13, 2023 at 11:16 am

That is fantastic to hear! Glad to help.

Please feel free to keep asking questions and sharing information with the community!

Skip to content