Renting motorized wheelchair Osaka

• Renting motorized wheelchair Osaka

Posted by Tony on May 14, 2024 at 9:27 pm

Hi,
    I’m looking for a company that rent me a motorized wheelchair from Kansai airport for 2 weeks. Anyone have any suggestions.

Tony

Tony replied 2 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • tabifolk

Organizer
    May 15, 2024 at 9:46 am

Hi,

Will you be starting and ending in Osaka?

• Tony

May 15, 2024 at 8:26 pm

I will be arriving Kansai airport on May 27. I will be departing from Narita airport on June 9.

• Tak

May 15, 2024 at 9:53 am

Dear Tony

Nice to meet you. I will answer your question about short-term rental of electric wheelchairs. First, let me tell you a little about myself.

I live in Osaka.I have acquired a professional qualification in assistance and run a taxi company that accepts wheelchairs and people with disabilities. In Japan, a completely different official qualification is required to rent wheelchairs and other items. I also have that qualification, so I may be able to answer your question better. First of all, in Japan, there is a system of insurance for nursing care set by law, and a similar system is set for the rental of wheelchairs and other items. If you wish, I can advise you on arranging the product that is most suitable for you.

sincerely

Tak

• Tony

May 15, 2024 at 8:32 pm

Tak
      I am grateful for any help. I will be arriving on May 27 at Kansai airport. I will be departing on June 9 from Narita airport. I weigh 65 kilograms and plan to visit tourist attractions. I would like an electric wheelchair for this purpose.
      Tony

• Tak

May 15, 2024 at 9:32 pm

Dear Tony

Thank you for your reply. I learned about your journey.
      I can suggest two methods.
      When you head from Osaka to Tokyo, return your wheelchair at Shin-Osaka Station. Then, you will have someone in Tokyo arrange a wheelchair for you to pick you up at Tokyo Station, etc. Then, when you return home, have that person come and pick it up.
      You will take the wheelchair you rented in Osaka with you to Tokyo, and when you leave Narita, I will pick it up, take it back to Osaka, and return it.
      (You will have to pay for my transportation to Narita…but it will be less of a hassle for you)
      I can give you a cost estimate if you wish)
      Also, are you thinking of arriving on May 27th and moving to Tokyo in what month and day?

P.S.
      Whichever method you prefer, shipping a wheelchair to the airport is very difficult, so I think you’ll have to have people like me bring it to the airport.
      Will you be using public transportation from the airport to sightseeing spots?
      I think I can help you with that as well.

• Tony

May 16, 2024 at 12:03 am

We have a hotel in Osaka until the 2nd June. The chair can be delivered to the hotel if you prefer. I prefer to take it for 2 weeks and can pick it up from me at Narita airport on the 9th June.

Please send me a direct message with a quote for an electric wheelchair.

• Tak

May 15, 2024 at 9:28 pm

Dear Tony

When you head from Osaka to Tokyo, return your wheelchair at Shin-Osaka Station. Then, you will have someone in Tokyo arrange a wheelchair for you to pick you up at Tokyo Station, etc. Then, when you return home, have that person come and pick it up.
    You will take the wheelchair you rented in Osaka with you to Tokyo, and when you leave Narita, I will pick it up, take it back to Osaka, and return it.
    (You will have to pay for my transportation to Narita...but it will be less of a hassle for you)
    Also, are you thinking of arriving on May 27th and moving to Tokyo in what month and day?

P.S.
    Whichever method you prefer, shipping a wheelchair to the airport is very difficult, so I think you'll have to have people like me bring it to the airport.

Tak

• Tak

May 15, 2024 at 9:30 pm

Dear Tony

(You will have to pay for my transportation to Narita...but it will be less of a hassle for you)

P.S.
    Whichever method you prefer, shipping a wheelchair to the airport is very difficult, so I think you'll have to have people like me bring it to the airport.

Tak
  • Tak

May 16, 2024 at 11:03 am

Dear Tony
    I got it.
    I’m currently looking for a company that I can rent to at a cheaper price.
    We will send you a direct mail later. Please wait.
    Tak

• Tony

May 16, 2024 at 3:46 pm

Thank you.

Skip to content