Tokyo Disney – getting & using electric wheelchair or scooter

• Tokyo Disney – getting & using electric wheelchair or scooter

Posted by Stephanie on December 8, 2023 at 10:36 pm

I’m planning a 6-7 day Tokyo trip centered around 3 days at Disney with my 15 year old. We’re huge Disney fans, own DVC in Florida and visit there twice a year. I don’t use a wheelchair in everyday life but I could never make it through even half a day in the park, and waiting in line is particularly challenging for me as many of my joints collapse when I’m standing too long.

In Florida I rent an electric scooter from a 3rd-party rental company, it’s delivered to my (on property) hotel, then I take it to and from the parks (mostly on park busses). I also use a DAS so I’m not waiting in line, enabling me to stay in the parks most of the day without being so wrecked that I can’t go back the next day.

How would this work in Toyko Disneyland? Are there on-site or 3rd-party electric chair companies that rent to guests? Can anyone recommend services you’ve used?

I’ve reviewed the requirements for getting a disability ticket & pass, I can get the paperwork from my doctor no problem.

Wanping Aw replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

Skip to content