Travel Planning Help

• Travel Planning Help

Posted by Iqbal Qureshi on September 22, 2023 at 11:56 am

Hello, me and my family are wanting to plan a trip manly to Tokyo Japan, we are thinking of just going to Tokyo Disney land and Tokyo Disney sea, Studio Ghibli Park as well must seeing some places in Tokyo. we need a few things one a electric power wheelchair, a few model option would be nice so my mom (who is the wheelchair user) can pick which would suite her best so she is comfortable as she will be he one to use the wheelchair the whole time, secondly i would need a wheelchair taxi that I could pre-book from that will take use to Disney land from the airport, we are thinking of staying at Disneyland resort depending on the price, if not we will need a wheelchair accessible hotel room that is close enough to Tokyo Disneyland and a wheel chair taxi service that can take us, we don’t want to use the subway due to navigation issues even though i am aware its wheelchair accessible. It would also be great if I can speck with someone directly who can help me plan the trip as well as make phone calls and just overall organize the trip.

Josh Grisdale replied 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

Skip to content