travel

• travel

Posted by Salieu on July 2, 2022 at 6:01 pm

Hi, it great to connect I would like to know the more productive ways to live in japan as a someone who has a physical disability.

Salieu replied 1 year, 9 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jiahui

July 2, 2022 at 6:08 pm

Hi! I am Jiahui. a wheelchair user living in Tokyo.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me : )

• Salieu

July 2, 2022 at 6:12 pm

Hi, please I would like to know the best way to travel and live in the japan as a disable person

• Jiahui

July 2, 2022 at 6:17 pm

Generally speaking, I think the public infrastructure, such as the subway is barrier-free.

But there are a lot of details that you need to think about. For instance, the barrier-free house.

And also, the way to the public building is barrier-free. But some privately owned little shop, it might have some stairs.

I think living in Tokyo is not that full of barriers. But we need to think about the details.

Are there any details that you would like to know about?

• Salieu

July 2, 2022 at 6:30 pm

Thank you what I would like to know is about university ad jobs, am not actually using wheelchair

• Jiahui

July 2, 2022 at 8:47 pm

Well, that might be easier!

If you can fluently speak Japanese, maybe you can just apply for a job in Japan.

If you need some time to study Japanese, you can apply for language schools, and hunt for jobs in this period.

Also, applying for university is a good choice. And state-owned universities are not expensive.

• Salieu

July 2, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Great, what are average amount of fess, for language school an how about the accommodation is free for student.

Skip to content