Wheelchair Parts in Japan

• Wheelchair Parts in Japan

Posted by Accessible Japan on October 6, 2017 at 12:37 pm

From Lykke on the Accessible Japan website:

We arrived at the Shinjuku Granbell hotel on July 30th. I plugged in my Quickie wheelchair for charging before going to bed. In the morning, I noticed that my battery charger had given up.

At the breakfast table, I contacted Accessible Japan for advice. I got an instantaneous answer. They provided me with to URL’s and phone numbers of companies that provide wheelchair parts in Tokyo.

I asked the reception desk to make a call for me. Within two hours, Access International (http://www.accessint.co.jp ) delivered a brand new battery charger to the hotel, they demonstrated the equipment and made sure the wheelchair was charging.  I had to pay cash to the delivery man and he assured that I would get a receipt within a few days. Surely, two days later, the reception desk handed me a closed envelope with stamp and address – the receipt for the charger including delivery.

So thanks to the quick and accurate response of Accessible Japan, the interpretation of the hotel and the cooperation of Access International, only four hours after discovering the issue, our stay in Tokyo was saved and I was on the road again.

Great job!

Glad to help!

Accessible Japan replied 6 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Skip to content