Reply To: What are the best places to visit in Spain?

• allie_miller

July 2, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Hi!

Would say Madrid is a beautiful place where you definitely should go! So many things to do, museums with the Prado, the Reina Sofia, restaurants with the oldest ones in the world called Botin Restaurant. You can also have access to rooftops of the most prestigious hotels all accessible to wheelchairs because with elevators. In order for you to discover the rooftops or the museums more in-depth I will advise you to book a tour not to miss anything of the city’s history, the company I highly recommend you is called Madrid Discovery, I’ve done the Prado Museum tour with them last year and it was amazing! (https://madrid-discovery.com/). Parks are also beautiful especially during spring when everything starts to flourish, in the Retiro Park, the Quinta de Los Molinos or the Casa de Campo! And finally why not just stroll through the city to admire its architecture with the Metropolis building or the Carrion one! It is a beautiful city where the sun always shines and where they are so many things to do!

Skip to content