Reply To: Cerebral palsy child migration to japan

  • Accessible Japan

    December 12, 2018 at 12:53 pm

    Unfortunately we can only provide information on travel within Japan.  To move to Japan you will need a company to sponsor your working visa.  If you find such a company, then your son can receive welfare services here.

    Sorry we cannot help more.

Skip to content