Cerebral palsy child migration to japan

  • Cerebral palsy child migration to japan

    Posted by Soil Matter on December 12, 2018 at 1:51 am

    I’m an engineering Geologist from Sri Lanka and currently running my own consultation and service providing firm, however, my one and only son is having cerebral palsy and it was happened after the birth. Therefore, all our dreams to run this engineering firm and my higher education leading to a PhD was hampered. therefore, we have planned to find a way to move to japan with the emphasis  doing some favor our 4 years old child as Japan would be the ideal country for such such kind of disability having so many understanding and facilities. Let me know any possible way and best way to move forward on behalf of my child.

    Accessible Japan replied 5 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Accessible Japan

    December 12, 2018 at 12:53 pm

    Unfortunately we can only provide information on travel within Japan.  To move to Japan you will need a company to sponsor your working visa.  If you find such a company, then your son can receive welfare services here.

    Sorry we cannot help more.

Log in to reply.

Skip to content