National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Access Pass

• National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Access Pass

Posted by TabiFolk on January 30, 2024 at 5:03 pm

The Access Pass provided by the USGS Store is an invaluable resource for U.S. citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities, granting them free lifetime access to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites across the United States. This pass offers discounts on a variety of amenity fees, such as those for camping, swimming, boat launching, and guided tours.

The application process is straightforward, requiring documentation of the disability and a U.S. ID, with a nominal $10 processing fee for online applications. The pass can also be obtained in person or by mail with the necessary documentation.

This initiative underscores a commitment to ensuring that the beauty and heritage of the US are accessible to all. If you have used it, please share your experience with everyone.

For more detailed information, visit the official page: https://store.usgs.gov/access-pass

alliejay replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Carlos

January 31, 2024 at 4:37 pm

I’ve had this and its predecessor since 1987. It’s great to have and it never expires.

• TabiFolk

Organizer
      February 1, 2024 at 11:25 am

Nice to hear it doesn’t expire – there are too many hurdles sometimes!

• alliejay

February 3, 2024 at 2:35 am

Wow, I was not aware of this. We usually buy the annual pass for National Parks, but this is new to me. Thanks for sharing!

Skip to content