SDCC

• Justin

November 12, 2018 at 8:04 am

Hey so i recently got passes for san Diego Comicon and was wondering if anyone has any tips also any leads about getting someone to help with care on my trip.

• TabiFolk

Organizer
    November 12, 2018 at 10:35 am

Hi @Justin_Cooper!  San Diego Comicon sounds like a fun trip!  We’ll look for an answer for you.  @ImpactVacations may also have some answers.

Do you use support workers at home now?  Do you need help throughout the whole trip, or just in San Diego?

Thanks!

• Impact Vacations

November 12, 2018 at 11:05 am

Comicon is supposed to be a lot of fun. Do not know a lot about the show besides what was discussed on the tv show Big Bang Theory.

In terms of support…. I use Home Instead Senior Care for my client’s traveling within the U.S. when they need a personal support worker. They will not travel with you but can come out to your hotwl in the morning, evening or both depending on your needs and help with basics like bathing and dressing. If you need more specialized care like that of a nurse we would have to get a company with higher qualifications. If you want them to accompany you to comicon you would be responsible for paying their tickets.

If you would like some additional details or help setting up care, feel free to send me an email.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to content