Tam Coc – guide tips of Vietnames student-local who love travel

• Tam Coc – guide tips of Vietnames student-local who love travel

Posted by pham on July 24, 2019 at 5:46 pm
    My name is Ha. People often feel happy when they call my name because they make sound like”hahhahah”. I am a Vietnamese student. I am passionate about traveling. I wish I can bring all beautiful images and delicious food of Vietnam to people across the world.
    Today, I begin my project that is to share my knowledge to all people from others countries. I hope that are useful information for travelers.
    The first destination I pick up to share for you is Tam Coc 

What is the best time you should travel to Tam Coc?

For those who have experience in Tam Coc  Ninh Binh

The time of Tam Coc is the most beautiful in the season of ripe rice (the period of late May and early June).
    Besides, when you come here, you also have a lot of experiences, great discoveries.
    Tam Coc: As a famous destination in Ninh Binh, there are 3 adjacent caves in Tam Coc: Hang Ca – Hang Hai – Hang Ba. All of them are made by the Ngo Dong River, which flows through the limestone mountains over the years forming three caves located close to each other.

+ Ca cave: The cave is the largest and longest in the cave system of Tam Coc, with a width of more than 20m at the cave entrance, more than 127m in length.

+ Hang Hai: It is a small cave with a length of only half a cave of about 60m and 1 km from Hang Ca downstream of the Ngo Dong river, so it is also very convenient to explore Tam Coc.

+ Hang Ba: Although the cave is only 50m long, it is considered the most beautiful cave compared to the other two. Here, you imagine like a stone arch favored by nature, skillfully honed with sophisticated details, creating a unique and wonderful beauty for Ba cave.

How to get to Tam Coc from Hanoi

You can book a coach online Hanoi – Ninh Binh. Ticket price is 150K / way to Tam Coc and 130K / way .

Tam Coc boat tour price

Adults: 195,000 VND per person in total for the tour
    Children: 100,000 VND per child: from 1 metter to 1.4 metter. Child under 1 meter will be free

I am a vietnamese student, I love travel a lot. When I was a tour guide I recognized my country is spectacular. I hope my infor is useful for travelers coming to Ninh Binh. If you have any questions, leave your commnet I am willing to share

pham replied 4 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • TabiFolk

Organizer
    July 25, 2019 at 10:04 am

Hello,

This is a forum about accessibility.  Can you please tell us about accessibility for wheelchair users at Tam Coc?

• pham

July 25, 2019 at 10:44 am

someone who have to sit wheelchair, it is not difficult to visit Ninh Binh. However, you have to choice suitable destinations because several places you have to hike and trek like Mua Cave, Cuc phuong national Park. Several destinations for wheel chair people are Trang An, Tam Coc, Hoa Lu. I am so happy because I can help you =)))))))

Skip to content