confused

• tabifolk

Organizer
    January 8, 2019 at 6:59 am

Hello,

Thank you for your input, a video sounds like a good idea!  In the meantime, there is a link to “Getting Started” on the left menu at the bottom.  Or you can click here: https://www.tabifolk.com/getting-started/

We’ll follow up with a message to see if we can help with anything specific.

– ATF Admin

• repeats

January 8, 2019 at 7:50 am

I’m going to assume the people running the site have a disability of some sort themselves, also there were name in the top right that I thought were contacts, they’re gone at this point.

• tabifolk

Organizer
      January 8, 2019 at 1:02 pm

I think you may have helped us find a bug that was redirecting people to a page they were not supposed to go to (and thus the menu/layout was different).  It should be fixed now. Thank you for pointing it out!

We will continue to work to make the site as easy to use as possible.  Please do email [email protected] so we can help you further if needed.

• tabifolk

Organizer
    January 8, 2019 at 8:17 am

Yup, I have a disability.

Please send an email to [email protected] and I can look into the problem.

• telebarryg

January 8, 2019 at 11:21 am

Hi Confused:

Hi Repeats:

I know what you mean. Different forums use different looks and feels. It is like switching from Microsoft to an Apple or Linux, you have to learn all over again.

I tend to use the search box more than anything. Rather than clicking on Forums then destinations then Africa then looking for a topic, I just search for the topic. It usually works for me ….but not always!

There is a lot of good information here; enjoy!

Skip to content