HOTEL TOKYU SHIBUYA

• maria

February 13, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Hi! I will agree with Kamil. I also stayed at the Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Hotel, but I  used a normal small double room. I was pretty small, but you could manage it! However, I did see the barrier-free (special) room as well, and indeed it is quite spacious. The hotel has also spacious elevators.

• Steven

February 13, 2018 at 7:53 pm

How is it price wise? And do you know if a shower chair would fit over the toilet? At the moment I’m waiting for some pictures to be sent of the room at Nippon Seinenkan, the new hotel that only opened last near in preparation for the 2020 Olympic Games.

• maria

February 13, 2018 at 8:03 pm

In the barrier-free room’s toilet you can easily fit a shower chair. In the small double room, it depends on the chair, but even if you could fit yours, there would not be left any free space around it 😛

As for the price, it was the cheapest I could find then on booking.com. However, for booking the barrier-free room, you will have to contact the hotel, as it is not possible online (through booking.com for example).

• Steven

February 13, 2018 at 8:08 pm

I mean will a shower chair on wheels fit over the toilet. I can’t transfer onto a toilet so I go onto a shower chair that goes over the toilet.

• Steven

February 13, 2018 at 8:27 pm

If the bathroom is anything like this than it won’t work, the backrest would be in the way.

• Kamil

February 13, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Hi! I don’t remember 100%, but I think it can fit over the toilet. It is better if you ask directly the hotel for pictures etc.

Page 2 of 2

Skip to content