Recommendations for Accessible 3+-Star Miami Hotels

• Recommendations for Accessible 3+-Star Miami Hotels

Posted by Carlos on October 24, 2022 at 3:28 pm

Hi all,

I’m looking to visit Miami, FL in 2023. I’m looking for accessible ‘3+ star’ hotels.

I have checked a few other sites for accessible hotel reviews. But, while they focus on accessibility, the hotels they recommend are 5-star or have bad reviews on basic things, like cleanliness and customer service. I don’t know about you, but I shouldn’t have to sacrifice basic things just for an accessible room.

So, any recommendations?

schroth-sensei replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • TabiFolk

Organizer
    October 24, 2022 at 3:46 pm

Would a renal property work, or do you prefer a hotel?

• Carlos

October 24, 2022 at 4:06 pm

I’m open to either. Normally, I’d have to bring a friend to assist in the mornings. But, the Miami friend has a disability himself and has offered to let me ‘borrow’ one of his PCAs. So, it’d be no more than two people.

• schroth-sensei

October 25, 2022 at 2:56 am

I would also recommend checking out vacation home rentals, sites like: VRBO, AirBnB, or even TripAdvisor and Booking should give you a variety of choices to look through. I suggest looking at pictures carefully though, because sometimes the owner may say they are accessible but in reality they may not be (some people don’t understand that 1-step can be a significant barrier).

While my family does actually run a Vacation home rental, I am not affiliated or paid by the companies listed above.

Skip to content