Wheelchair Accessible Tickets for FC Barcelona

• Wheelchair Accessible Tickets for FC Barcelona

Posted by mrtiesto on April 12, 2018 at 3:12 pm

Hello,

I would love to see a FC Barcelona game but I use a power wheelchair.  I assume they have wheelchair accessible seating, but do you know how to buy it?

Thanks!

mrtiesto replied 6 years ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • TabiFolk

Organizer
    April 12, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Maybe @Barcelona-Enabled knows?

• barcelona-enabled

April 12, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Hola @mrtiesto!

There is a special section in the stadion where you can access and see the game.  However, it´s quite hard to get tickets because there are few spaces and the tickets are in high demand. It will depend on the game.

If you want me to help you to arrange your trip and getting tickets, you could contact me on [email protected]

Kind regards,

Mirjam

• maria

April 12, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Hello,

I went on a game at Camp Nou, but it was many years ago, and thus I don’t know if my experience can help you.

We were three power wheelchair users and one manual wheelchair user (with our personal assistants), and we went to the stadium on the same day in morning (the game was in the evening). We managed to buy three special tickets for the power wheelchairs, and five normal for the others (the manual wheelchair user could transfer to a normal seat). I know that the stadium was recently renovated, but in those days there was plenty room for wheelchairs.

• mrtiesto

April 13, 2018 at 3:49 pm

That is great information. Thank you both!

Skip to content