AccessAbilities Expo – Dubi

• AccessAbilities Expo – Dubi

Posted by sensorytraveller on September 4, 2019 at 11:04 pm

Hi is anyone here from Dubi, my company are thinking to visit the AccessAbilites Expo in Nov and would like to know if anyone else is going and where is a good place to stay. Thank you, Atma:)

Josh Grisdale replied 4 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

September 5, 2019 at 8:24 am

Hello,

I wish I was going!  What are your hotel requirements?  I’m glad to help you search!

Where in Dubai is the expo?

• sensorytraveller

September 5, 2019 at 5:28 pm

I know it looks amazing! Thank you for offering to help find a hotel. Its – Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It’s possible that we might be staying at a friends who is located near by she is just checking the dates for us:) 

• Josh Grisdale

September 5, 2019 at 10:54 pm

What special needs do your group members have? (ie wheelchair, visual impairment, etc..)

• sensorytraveller

September 23, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Sorry only just replying to this… our CEO – Matina and her partner are only going to attend this now just so they don’t have any special requirements. When they get back we will share anything I think might be of interest to the group from the convention:) 

• Josh Grisdale

September 24, 2019 at 5:05 pm

That would be fantastic!  I’m sure it will be very helpful to readers.

• Josh Grisdale

November 7, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Is this the conference?

https://www.traveldailynews.com/post/accessabilities-expo-and-tourism-summit-opened-with-call-to-enhance-inclusion-efforts

If so, can you please give us a report about how it was?

What hotel did you end up choosing?  How was the accessibility? 

Skip to content