An accessibility horror story with a bit more horror than usual is the highlight of the episode. A great review of Tokyo sent by Josh from Accessible Japan and a visit to Montmartre, Paris’ bohemian quarter, rounds it up. Don’t miss the special edition of our sounds of the world section at the end of it.
Episode transcription and full reports to download
- Full transcription of the episode in English.
- City of the Day: Tokyo complete accessibility report.
- Today’s Attraction: Montmartre accessibility report.
- Accessibility Horror Story: Trouble in Tibidabo.
If you enjoy the show and would like to share your experiences, go to troublewithme.com, scroll down to the “Be part of the Podcast” section and check the “List of Templates”. Reports and downloads for other episodes are also on troublewithme.com. We really appreciate your help! Thank you!
- Intro – 0:00
- What’s on the Menu? – 0:50
- City of the Day (Tokyo) – 1:36
- Today’s attraction (Montmartre) – 7:16
- Accessibility Horror Story (Madrid) – 10:35
- Tip of the Day – 16:07
- Always carry a power bank with you to recharge your cellphone or other devices in case you run out of battery.
- Always carry your mobility device’s battery charger with you.
- Sounds of the World – 18:38
Where to listen
You can listen to this and other episodes of “Trouble with Me” podcast at the following platforms: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, YouTube (with subtitles), Google Podcasts, Spotify Podcasters and more.
Below, you can find “Episode 10. Trouble in Tokyo” on YouTube (English and Spanish subtitles available; other languages also available through YouTube’s automatic translation) and also as a stream on Spotify Podcasters.