Today we interview a very special guest: @kike_mep, accessibility expert and disabled traveler. We’ll also do a tour of Madrid, hear a new horror story with some medical issues not for the faint-hearted and get some more accessibility tips and sounds of the world.
Episode transcription and full reports to download
- Full transcription of the episode in English.
- City of the Day: Madrid complete accessibility report.
- Accessibility Horror Story: Trouble in Kansai.
If you enjoy the show and would like to share your experiences, go to troublewithme.com, scroll down to the “Be part of the Podcast” section and check the “List of Templates”. Reports and downloads for other episodes are also on troublewithme.com. We really appreciate your help! Thank you!
- Intro – 0:00
- What’s on the Menu? – 0:50
- City of the Day (Madrid) – 1:45
- Special Guest Interview (Kike) – 7:20
- Accessibility Horror Story (Kansai) – 17:36
- Tip of the Day – 23:59
- Always carry relevant health information, such as medical reports, preferably in the country’s language or in English, in your travels.
- Know someone that can speak the country’s language, just in case you need to speak to health professionals.
- Sounds of the World – 25:45
Where to listen
Below, you can find “Episode 5. Trouble in Madrid” on YouTube (English and Spanish subtitles available; other languages also available through YouTube’s automatic translation) and also as a stream on Anchor.