We have a special episode on Kyoto with all our sections focused in the city. First, its accessibility review, then we’ll discover Fushimi Inari one of its gems and most famous tourist attractions and, finally, troublesome transportation in our accessibility horror story.
Episode transcription and full reports to download
- Full transcription of the episode in English.
- City of the Day: Kyoto complete accessibility report.
- Today’s Attraction: Fushimi Inari accessibility review.
- Accessibility Horror Story: Trouble in Kyoto.
If you enjoy the show and would like to share your experiences, go to troublewithme.com, scroll down to the “Be part of the Podcast” section and check the “List of Templates”. Reports and downloads for other episodes are also on troublewithme.com. We really appreciate your help! Thank you!
- Intro – 0:00
- What’s on the Menu? – 0:50
- City of the Day (Madrid) – 1:48
- Today’s Attraction (Fushimi Inari) – 8:19
- Accessibility Horror Story (Kyoto) – 12:13
- Tip of the Day – 18:36
- Have a plan B for transportation or at least know the accessible transportation options available in a city and have the phones for accessible taxis in hand, if any.
- Sounds of the World – 20:27
Where to listen
Below, you can find “Episode 6. Trouble in Kyoto” on YouTube (English and Spanish subtitles available; other languages also available through YouTube’s automatic translation) and also as a stream on Anchor.