On this episode, we visit 3 different continents, plus we have a new special guest interview (@DwarfFamily). We’ll enjoy great sounds from San Francisco in our city accessibility review and visit Egypt’s most famous market, Khan El Khalili, for our horror story.
Episode transcription and full reports to download
- Full transcription of the episode in English.
- City of the Day: San Francisco complete accessibility report.
- Accessibility Horror Story: Trouble in Cairo.
If you enjoy the show and would like to share your experiences, go to troublewithme.com, scroll down to the “Be part of the Podcast” section and check the “List of Templates”. Reports and downloads for other episodes are also on troublewithme.com. We really appreciate your help! Thank you!
- Intro – 0:00
- What’s on the Menu? – 0:50
- City of the Day (San Francisco) – 1:34
- Special Guest Interview (Joe) – 8:09
- Accessibility Horror Story (Cairo) – 18:13
- Tip of the Day – 25:18
- When booking a trip through a travel agency, it’s important that they know and understand your preferences and accessibility needs and adapt the trip accordingly.
- Sounds of the World – 27:35
Where to listen
You can listen to this and other episodes of “Trouble with Me” podcast at the following platforms: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, YouTube (with subtitles), Google Podcasts, Spotify Podcasters and more.
Below, you can find “Episode 7. Trouble in San Francisco” on YouTube (English and Spanish subtitles available; other languages also available through YouTube’s automatic translation) and also as a stream on Spotify Podcasters.
Episode on YouTube
Episode on Spotify Podcasters