Discover London with us, currently one of the worlds most accessible cities, listen to a new horror story, this time with a bittersweet ending, and get our usual travel tips and a batch of accessibility news.
Episode transcription and full reports to download
- Full transcription of the episode in English.
- City of the Day: London complete accessibility report.
- Accessibility Horror Story: Trouble in Madrid.
- Accessibility news transcription with links.
If you enjoy the show and would like to share your experiences, go to troublewithme.com, scroll down to the “Be part of the Podcast” section and check the “List of Templates”. Reports and downloads for other episodes are also on troublewithme.com. We really appreciate your help! Thank you!
- Intro – 0:00
- What’s on the Menu? – 0:50
- City of the Day (London) – 1:27
- Accessibility Horror Story (Madrid) – 8:46
- Tip of the Day – 18:07
- Don’t plan with a tight schedule when traveling, specially if you don’t know how are things accessibility wise (it’s both more stressful and it increases the chances of something going wrong).
- Don’t hesitate to ask around for information or if you need help. It is usually the fastest solution when you are abroad.
- Accessibility News – 20:45
- Sounds of the World – 23:28
Where to listen
You can listen to this and other episodes of “Trouble with Me” podcast at the following platforms: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, YouTube (with subtitles), Google Podcasts, Spotify Podcasters and more.
Below, you can find “Episode 9. Trouble in London” on YouTube (English and Spanish subtitles available; other languages also available through YouTube’s automatic translation) and also as a stream on Spotify Podcasters.