On this episode, we’re traveling to New York and the Niagara Falls for our accessibility reviews. We hear a new accessibility horror story, this time located in Canada, and open a new section with our accessibility news flash.
Episode transcription and full reports to download
- Full transcription of the episode in English.
- City of the Day: New York complete accessibility report.
- Today’s attraction: Niagara Falls accessibility review.
- Accessibility Horror Story: Trouble in Guelph.
- Accessibility news transcription with links.
If you enjoy the show and would like to share your experiences, go to troublewithme.com, scroll down to the “Be part of the Podcast” section and check the “List of Templates”. Reports and downloads for other episodes are also on troublewithme.com. We really appreciate your help! Thank you!
- Intro – 0:00
- What’s on the menu? – 0:50
- City of the Day (New York) – 1:30
- Today’s attraction (Niagara Falls) – 7:15
- Accessibility Horror Story (Guelph) – 11:33
- Tip of the Day – 16:20
- Check voltage of your devices to see compatibility in other countries (information can be usually found on the charger).
- Bring certificate from manufacturer of your mobility device when flying with information on its battery (maximum allowed capacity on airplanes is currently 300Wh).
- Accessibility News – 19:29
- Sounds of the World – 21:39
Where to listen
You can listen to this and other episodes of “Trouble with Me” podcast at the following platforms: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, YouTube (with subtitles), Google Podcasts, Anchor, Overcast and Stitcher.
Below, you can find “Episode 2. Trouble in New York” on YouTube (English and Spanish subtitles available; other languages also available through YouTube’s automatic translation) and also as a stream on Anchor.
Episode on YouTube
Episode on Anchor