Today we have a special on Barcelona with its accessibility review and a visit to the wondrous Sagrada Familia. A new horror story, accessibility tips and sounds of the world will wrap up the episode.
Episode transcription and full reports to download
- Full transcription of the episode in English.
- City of the Day: Barcelona complete accessibility report.
- Today’s attraction: Sagrada Familia accessibility review.
- Accessibility Horror Story: Trouble in Valldoreix.
If you enjoy the show and would like to share your experiences, go to troublewithme.com, scroll down to the “Be part of the Podcast” section and check the “List of Templates”. Reports and downloads for other episodes are also on troublewithme.com. We really appreciate your help! Thank you!
- Intro – 0:00
- What’s on the menu? – 0:50
- City of the Day (Barcelona) – 1:30
- Today’s attraction (Sagrada Familia) – 8:04
- Accessibility Horror Story (Valldoreix) – 12:48
- Tip of the Day – 17:14
- When traveling, bring the emergency phone numbers of your destination country with you.
- Google Maps has accessibility information on many places under the button “More information” and/or by pressing the tab “Information”. You can also edit the information if you have registered as a Local Guide.
- Sounds of the World – 20:29
Where to listen
Below, you can find “Episode 3. Trouble in Barcelona” on YouTube (English and Spanish subtitles available; other languages also available through YouTube’s automatic translation) and also as a stream on Anchor.